Endangered Animals Meaning In Tamil
Endangered animals meaning in tamil. Adjective Definition in English. In danger of being harmed lost unsuccessful etc.
The word in ancient Tamil was வரட varudai. Protection Act of India 1972 and listed as Endangered in the IUCN Red List of Threatened Species. There are about 90 Million Speakers Worldwide Its an Indian language mainly spoken by the people of MaharashtraYou can use multibhashi to learn Marathi from English with just little efforts and Concentration.
The Nilgiri Tahr is on the verge of extinction listed by the Wildlife protection Act in 1972. Crotalaria fysonii Endangered Endemic to Palani hills in Madurai district. B Deforestation on a wide scale destroys the habitat of animals and also leads to decline of the different species of trees and plants.
The word in ancient Tamil was வரட varudaiIn Malayalam the word is വരയട varyaadu. Endangered meaning in tamil.
A Many plants and animals in India are endangered because of the greediness of human beings for their commercial value. Human translations with examples. Tamil Tamil Nadu rare Abutilon indicum.
This page also provides synonyms and grammar usage of endangered in tamil. These are hefty goats with short horns.
- Shih Tzu Puppies Joplin Mo
- Siamese Cats For Adoption Mn
- Siamese Cats For Sale Near Me
- Seal Point Siamese Cats Hypoallergenic
- Sea Water Animals Videos
- Service Animals Vs Emotional Support Animals Ferreting Out The Truth
- Siamese Cats For Sale Uk
- Service Animals Vs Emotional Support Animals California
- Shih Tzu Puppies Springfield Mo
- Siamese Cats For Sale Ireland
- Siamese Cats Lady And The Tramp 2019
- Shih Tzu Bichon Puppies Iowa
- Shih Tzu Puppies Orlando Florida
- Shiloh Shepherd Puppies For Sale In Florida
- Siamese Cats For Sale Ontario
- Shih Tzu Mix Puppies Colorado
- Siamese Cat Price Usa
- Siamese Cats Lady And The Tramp Lyrics
- Silver Lab Puppies For Adoption Near Me
- Shih Tzu Puppies For Adoption In Kansas City